Subscribe to our teaching resources mailing list
Teach empathy, provide awareness of world events and discuss challenging humanitarian topics with your students using the British Red Cross’ teaching resources. Our educational resources draw on our experience and expertise in supporting communities in. times of crisis across the UK and the world.
Created in line with national curriculums, the resources are suitable for primary (5 to 11) and secondary (12 to 19) school students and cover topics such as conflict, humanitarianism, refugees and migration, disasters and emergencies, first aid, wellbeing, and news events.
To make it quick and easy to find useful resources, sign up to our mailing list and benefit from receiving:
- brand new resources to your inbox as soon as they are released
- packages of resources created around newsworthy events e.g. Black Lives Matters protests, Ukraine crisis
- the best resources to suit your learners
- guidance documents to support educators to deliver humanitarian education topics
- all the latest news about The British Red Cross’ education products including free educational workshops and downloadable resource packs
To make sure we are only providing what you want, please tell us a bit more about yourself.