Proud of your garden
Share your passion for gardening and help people in crisis.
Are you proud of your garden? Got an amazing allotment? Then you can help raise money for the British Red Cross.
Some fundraisers invite their friends and family over for an afternoon of fun. Others open their gardens to the public and host a tea party.
Whatever you choose to do, it’ll help us support people in crisis in the UK and beyond.
Register your interest by filling in the form below and we will get in touch to discuss the details on opening your garden.
Advice for opening your garden
Here are some tips for making your garden even more beautiful:
- put most work into your borders. Edging lawns and adding flowers at the front of beds makes your garden look tidy and colourful
- deadhead any faded flowers to make your garden feel fresh
- potted plants can be used to fill gaps in your flower beds
- download our invite to welcome people to your garden (link)
- remove items such as washing lines to make your garden neater. Give your garden furniture a scrub
- to raise extra funds you could sell tea and cake. Selling plants is another good way to make cash