Get ready to teach first aid
Sign up to the pilot and be among the first to use our exciting new teaching resources.
Great news! First aid education is being included in the RSE and Health curriculum for schools in England from September 2019. Now, even more children and young people will get the skills they need to save a life.
To celebrate the change, we’re launching a brand new online teaching website for learners ages 5-19. It’s aimed at all schools in the UK, and we’d like to invite you to be involved in the pilot.
Why sign up?
Whether you’ve taught first aid before or are completely new to it, your feedback will help ensure this resource meets the needs of learners across the UK.
Starting in September, you’ll be among the first to try our new interactive website. There will be videos, activities, quizzes, lesson planning and much more for you to use, all free of charge.
As part of the pilot, you’ll receive:
- access to our new first aid teaching resources for either primary or secondary learners
- activities that give your learners the confidence to act when someone is in need of first aid
- clear curriculum mapping so you’ll be sure you’re meeting the new requirements if you’re in England (we’ll share relevant curriculum links and developments for other nations)
- guidance on how to use the resource and full supporting materials.
You don’t need any first aid training yourself – our education model is simple to teach and easy to learn.
How it works
The pilot is open to all teachers who will be delivering first aid learning in UK schools from September 2019.
Taking part is simple. All you need to do is:
- enter your details into out sign-up form
- use our resources to deliver at least two first aid learning sessions
- gather thoughts and responses from your learners
- share all your feedback through an online survey or focus group.
We’ll use your comments to shape the future of the resource.