International Fundraising Committee
Come to the British Red Cross’ most prestigious charity events
The International Fundraising Committee (IFC) runs our most prestigious charity events. This year, we are inviting people to donate items of jewellery to our Pearls for life appeal.
Since 1992, the committee has raised millions of pounds for people in crisis. Annual IFC events include film premieres, concerts, fashion shows and more.
Some of our most celebrated events include:
- The annual British Red Cross Ambassadors’ Gala
- Freedom of the City of London ceremonies and dinners
- Grosvenor House Art and Antiques Fair charity gala
- Brazilian Royal Gala Ball: Brazil Now
- Remembrance Sunday Concert at the Royal Albert Hall
IFC galas attract celebrities and royalty. Guests at previous events include Annie Lennox, Stephen Fry and Her Majesty The Queen.
The IFC is chaired by Maria Shammas MBE, with vice chairperson Carlota Wigglesworth. It currently has over 200 members.
Many IFC volunteers come from London's diplomatic and international communities. It also includes other London fundraisers committed to supporting the British Red Cross.
How you can help
There are many ways to help the IFC raise money for charity. You can:
- attend our events - see what's coming up below
- sponsor an event
- donate items for auction
- make a suggestion for a future event
- make a donation