Maidstone Half Marathon
Run for Team Red Cross through Kentish countryside
16 October 2022
- Start Time:
- Registration Fee:
- Sponsorship target:
For all enquiries, please get in touch with Claire Battersby by email at CBattersby@redcross.org.uk or by phone on 07513707868
Sign up now
- The half marathon route starts and finishes within Mote Park and heads out into the countryside via a few of the town roads.
- Sponsorship target £250 and sign up fee is £22
- You will receive comprehensive support from the Red Cross Fundraising Team in the run up to the event and on the day
Why Maidstone Half Marathon?
Voted ‘Best Running Events Management Company 2021’ at the Southern Enterprise Awards, Sporting Events UK have added the Maidstone Half Marathon to their portfolio for 2022. The race begins in Kent’s biggest town, Maidstone, and follows a picturesque route through country lanes and hilly scenery around the outskirts of the town.
There will be a mini Event Village, and Mote Park makes a great spot to bring family and friends to enjoy the day with you and watch you head off and cheer you right through to the finish.
Why run with the British Red Cross?
The British Red Cross helps millions of people in the UK and around the world get the support they need if crisis strikes. We’re part of the global Red Cross and Red Crescent movement, and we believe in the power of kindness. Every step you take and every pound you raise will help fund this work.
What will you receive?
- A comprehensive fundraising pack full of tips and advice to help you reach your fundraising target
- Dedicated support from sign-up to post-race from your local Red Cross fundraiser
- Updates on the work of the British Red Cross in the UK and overseas.
- Face to face support and refreshments on race day