Scrumdown: The Battle of the Premiership Clubs
Join rugby stars Ugo Monye and Scott Quinnell to raise funds for the Red Cross response in Tonga!
09 March 2022
- Virtual Event:
- Live event:
- Start Time:
- Live event: 7pm, Quiz: 7:30pm
- Live Event Address:
- The Cabbage Patch, Twickenham, TW1 3SZ
For all enquiries, please get in touch with us by email at GetFundraising@redcross.org.uk or by phone on 0300 456 1005
Buy tickets to the live event
Please book your entire groups ticket’s at once to ensure you will be seated together. We can not guarantee that tickets purchased separately will be seated on the same table.
Standard tickets cost £10 and include a mulled cider
The event will be held both in person and online. The virtual online event is free to attend. All proceeds of this event will to help the Red Cross response in Tonga.
Join us for the Battle of the Premiership clubs!
This live, virtual event will be presented by Ugo Monye and Scott Quinnell.
Whether at home or in your local rugby club or pub, log on to this virtual rugby quiz to watch live, and play on behalf of your favourite Premiership Rugby Club OR join us as part of the live audience at the Cabbage Patch pub, Twickenham, West London.
The event will be filmed from The Cabbage Patch, and broadcast live on fundraising platform Tiltify.
Win fantastic prizes including tickets to 2022 Women’s Six Nations, 2022 Autumn Nations Series and 2023 Guinness Six Nations.
How to play the virtual event
1. Form a team with your friends, family or rugby club.
2. Join us on Tiltify by clicking here (for more information see below).
3. Make a donation, if you can, on our Tiltify page to raise funds for the Red Cross response in Tonga.
4. Mark yourself (no cheating!)
5. Use the comment box to chat to our host and share your scores on the doors!
How to join
1. JOIN US on Tiltify: (please do not use Internet Explorer). Tiltify is a fundraising platform much like JustGiving and Virgin Money Giving, but it allows you to raise money in inventive ways such as through polls or rewards.
2. DONATE: Click the bright green Donate button, which is either to the right of the host’s window, or underneath (depending on your screen resolution) and follow the instructions. We are suggesting a donation of £5 to take part, but please donate what you can, if you can.
3. GET CHATTING! Click ‘Show chat’ underneath the host’s window to view the chatroom. To participate, you must be signed into Twitch (who run the chatroom function) and will be prompted to set up an account if you don’t already have one. If you need to sign up, don’t forget to verify your account by entering a code sent to you in the confirmation email from Twitch - this might appear in your Junk Folder.