Join Team Red Cross on this fantastic trek to the summit of mighty Snowdon. Experience the breathtaking views of Snowdonia.
22 June 2019
- Registration fee:
- Sponsorship target:
- Minimum age:
- 14 years old or over
For all enquiries please get in touch with the Events team by email at email@example.com or by phone on 0344 412 2877
Sign up now
Sign up for £10 and raise a sponsorship target of £100.
The walk is suitable for everyone aged 14 and over. Anyone aged 14 – 18 must have consent from a parent or legal guardian and be accompanied by an adult. If you would like to register a young person to this event please contact us.
We send our participants a British Red Cross t-shirt free of charge when they have raised £100. However, if you would like to ensure more of your fundraising goes towards our work, you can choose to make a donation of £5 now and receive your top straight away.
If you are not a resident of the UK please do not complete a registration form but contact us to discuss your application
About the event
We will follow the Llanberis Trail to the summit of the highest point in England and Wales. The Snowdon Trek involves around six to eight hours of trekking with a total distance of 10 miles. This challenging but achievable trek is a fantastic opportunity to enjoy the spectacular scenery of north Wales.
Why trek with the British Red Cross?
The British Red Cross helps millions of people in the UK and around the world get the support they need if crisis strikes. We’re part of the global Red Cross and Red Crescent movement, and we believe in the power of kindness. Every step you take and every pound you raise will help fund this work.
As part of Team Red Cross you will be supported throughout your event preparation. Our national events team will be on-hand to encourage you with your fundraising, answer any questions you have and to thank you for all of your hard work.
As part of Team Red Cross you will receive:
- a fundraising pack full of tips and advice to help you reach your sponsorship target
- dedicated support, including training advice
- a British Red Cross t-shirt if you raise £100
- a safe and supported route to the summit with checkpoints, marshals, support walkers at the back and first aid cover
- the chance to walk as part of a group if you register on your own
- afternoon tea with homemade cakes to celebrate your achievement
- updates on the work of the British Red Cross in the UK and overseas.