Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge
Take on this fantastic and challenging 24-mile walk in the three peaks of Pen-y-ghent (691m), Whernside (728m) and Ingleborough (723m).
20 July 2019
- Registration fee:
- Sponsorship target:
- Minimum age:
- 16 years old and over
For all enquiries, please get in touch with Helen Whale by email at HWhale@redcross.org.uk or by phone on 0113 201 5256
Sign up now!
Sign up now for £10.00 and raise a sponsorship target of £100.
- It’s a supported, circular, day trek. The average walker usually takes between 10 and 12 hours to complete.
- Accommodation list, training guide and equipment list will be sent on sign up.
You will be supported throughout your event participation by our dedicated fundraising team.
Address: The Village Hall, Chapel Lane, Horton-in-Ribblesdale, Settle BD24 0HH
The Yorkshire Three Peaks (Y3P) is a world-famous walk in the stunning countryside of the Yorkshire Dales. It’s ideal for both individuals and groups. It’s a fantastic team-building exercise and hugely rewarding whether you manage to complete one, two or all three peaks.
As a British Red Cross walker you will receive:
- a fundraising pack
- an online sponsorship page set up for you
- ongoing sponsorship support from our expert fundraisers
- unique Red Cross Y3P medal and certificates for all walkers
- checkpoints, marshals, sweepers, and first aid cover on route
- full radio communications coverage amongst the support team
- use of the Village Hall for registration and post-race reception and refreshments.